Join Our Team
Why join the Top Agent Team?
The Top Agent Team is one of the fastest growing teams in the area. This team provides agents with support and training to help achieve big goals. What can Top Agent Team do for you? Find out!
- Team within a team– Get maximum individual support from the Top Agent’s teams within a team as well as support from the company.
- Training – Top Agent Team has several training courses everyday taught by buying specialist, listing specialist and industry guest speakers. Learn about things such as real estate forms, legal matters, client interactions, lending, and much more.
- Coaching – Work with our team leader, Jolene Jochems, for one-on-one coaching. Set your goals and Top Agent Team will set an action plan for you to achieve them.
- Full support administrative team– The Top Agent Team administrative staff helps keep your transaction on track, meet state compliance regulation guidelines, and get your listings maximum exposure.
- Leads – We have new leads coming in every day and our agents average 30-40 new good leads every month per agent
- Inside Sales Associates – In addition to our full administrative staff, Top Agent has a team of sales associates that work with potential clients.
- Culture– Top Agent Team is not just a business but a family. We provide a great work environment, monthly team building events, volunteer in the community and much more.
Looking to Advance your real estate career?
With our team within a team system, experienced agents have the opportunity to be the head of their own team. Become a leader without the costs and risks associated with being a managing broker.
Are you interested in joining the administrative staff?
Top Agent Team has a full staff to support the team’s agents. Our positions include listing transaction coordinator, buying transaction coordinator, inside sales associate, and marketing coordinator. Top Agent Team is fully staffed but will announce positions available on our social media accounts and www.TopAgentTeam.com.
Are you ready to become a Top Agent?